Thursday, May 18, 2017

Black Dog Blues by Rhys Ford (Kai Gracen #1)

4 Stars


Totally regret not reading this sooner.

Because I'm the sort of degenerate reader who reads the second book before the first or the fourth in a series and then hodgepodge the rest in randomly--yeah, I'm one of those--I wish I'd dusted off my patootie and jumped straight back to this one after reading the sequel. And holy crackerdoodles I hope there's more in this series--I want. There's a book due this year, right?

Gimmee. *throws money*

Nasty acid-spittle demon dogs, a half-breed elf bounty hunter and the golden prince. Jeez... this is just awesome. I totally was on board with the post-apocalyptic Southern California with humans and elves just out of a war and hating each other--YES! Oh yeah, and dragons. And a suped-up Mustang! God, I miss cars you could actually fix without a computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment