Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bone Rider

by J. Fally

CCCCC


It's about the story, stupid.

Okay, this was fun. I had my doubts when I saw the bits filtering through my feed about the mafia, aliens, and cowboys--and all I could think is how disappointed I was when that movie came out promising similar delights. Well, this book delivered.

Action-packed, funny as hell, and a memorable cast of characters.
I recommend we run like hell before they drop a helicopter on us.
This was a dense gem that just charged through and racked up an impressive body count while still managing to successfully weave a believable romance between Misha, Riley and McClane. Not to mention the excellent secondary characters and antagonists that keep adding to fun.

Love the sarcasm, dry wit, and when these guys come together--Hawt. Sweet bejeezus. ::fans self::

I've been lucky with my sci-fi picks lately. Just might be my genre of 2014. Hot damn!

Favorite quote:
I don't care what it's called; you planted the tadpole idea, stop criticizing my metaphors!

No comments:

Post a Comment