Sunday, October 16, 2016

Monster Hunt Bestiary

It's been one month since I started my Monster Hunt bestiary. I've been reading paranormal romance books that feature ghosts, witches, shapeshifters, vampires, and Frankensteins (aliens or altered humans). Thus far, I'd rate it a success.

IIII IIII IIII I


03 - Vampire
01 - Shapeshifter
03 - Frankenstein
06 - Witch
03 - Ghost


Oddly enough, with all the Teen Wolf fanfiction I've read over the past few years I'm stunned that I haven't read more shapeshifter books. As you can see, it is the least populated category in my tally. I guess I save all my shapeshifter loving for wolfy goodness that is Sterek, Steter and Stetopher. 

I've read sixteen books and have rated all of them between 2.5-5 stars. Fortunately for me, nine out of the sixteen books have been 4 stars or above with one book earning the sole FIVE STAR rating: Champion of the Scarlet Wolf, Book One by Ginn Hale. 

The HUNT continues until Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment