Friday, June 16, 2017

Leo Loves Aries by Anyta Sunday

3 Stars


This was cute. At one point I wanted to smack someone's head, but I think that's because the premise felt a bit drawn out. On the other hand, this totally reminded me of the best Olympic op-ed I've ever heard: Mary Carillo's Backyard Badminton Rant. 

To say I recommend watching the entirety is an understatement. I have never felt so in sync with a commentator in my life, and don't expect to ever again. Seriously, I laughed just remembering it.

So yeah, badminton. It's a pretty crazy sport when you transcend the backyard birdie in a tree style of play. And this competitiveness between Theo and Jamie is funny, totally something I related to. Obliviousness is adorable, but maybe that's just me--actually, I am oblivious. 

OR 

What's a salad sandwich? I lean towards the sprout version, but I have no clue. Apparently, very popular.

Overall, a sweet friends to lovers' story.


No comments:

Post a Comment